Satisfactory Academic Progress

Can I change my major and still get Financial Aid?

Yes, you can change your major while receiving Financial Aid. However, students are required to declare a degree or certificate or transfer program with the Admissions & Records or Financial Aid Office in person. Students must complete their educational objective (graduation, transfer, certificate, etc.) by the time they have attempted 90 units or 150% of the declared program of study. Consult a counselor or the Transfer Center to decide as early as possible on a major.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?