Veterans Services

How do I apply for my Veteran Educational Benefits?

Apply on-line at, or Please download a copy of your completed application and bring it to Cloud 333 along with your DD214 and other needed documents to start a file at the CCSF Veterans Education Transitional Services (VETS) Office.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?