Veterans Services

What if I need to drop all my classes because of activation orders from the military?

If you have been Certified for the semester and receive military orders, please contact the Admissions and Records Office (A&R). You will need to Request a Military Withdrawal (MW). You will need to email your request and orders to the A&R Office. Contact Credit Admissions: Admission and Records Office Ocean Campus, MUB 188 415-239-3285

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?