Veterans Services

Can I use my VA Education Benefits at two school in the same semester?

YES. Students are required get a Parent School Letter. They will need to complete a majority of their coursework at CCSF in order for the institution to approve certification as a Parent School. Listed below are the minimum number of units that must be taken at CCSF for each term. Summer term – register for 3 or more units. Fall/Spring term- register for 9 or more units. “Primary School (Parent School) – The primary school is the school that will grant the degree a student is pursuing. Generally, the student will be enrolled at the primary school for the majority of the program of education.” Per the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs: School Certifying Official Handbook page 128.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?