Can you give my parents information about me?

College student records are private and are protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). A “Consent of Release” form allows the Financial Aid office to disclose information to whomever you designate. The consent of release form is available upon request for students to sign and submit to the Financial Aid Office in person.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?