I no longer communicate with my parents and it would be unhealthy for me to have contact with them. How can I complete the FAFSA or Dream Act application?

In some unusual cases, we can override the need for parents’ information. A Professional Judgment for Dependency Override must be completed and submitted for review. Please visit the Financial Aid Office for more information.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?