Admissions & Records

What should I do with courses that I’ve taken at other colleges/universities?

Students interested in applying units earned at another college/university towards a certificate or A.A. degree should send their official transcripts to Admissions & Enrollment (A&E) of City College of San Francisco. Your transcripts will not be scanned if you don’t apply to CCSF and your counselor will not be able to access your transcript. It also a good idea to follow up and make sure that A&E has received your transcripts. You may also want to provide an unofficial transcript copy when you meet with your counselor.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?