Veterans Services

Are ALL City College courses certifiable for educational benefits?

No! Before a student can receive payment for the educational benefit, they must meet with the CCSF Academic Counselor who specializes in VA education benefits and establish an educational plan based on their educational goal (such as transfer to a university, associate degree or certificate program). Only courses required for these programs are certifiable for VA educational benefits. This process will be explained in detail during your counseling meeting.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?