How can I get counseling for personal problems?

“You can meet with your academic counselor.  However, if you are experiencing constant stress, fighting depression, or having other personal problems, please make an appointment to see our psychologists or licensed clinical social workers in the Health Center 415-239-3110  They provide free wellness groups/workshops and support with mental health services.

San Francisco Suicide Prevention Hot
Line:(415) 781-0500

National Suicide Prevention Hot Line:  (800) 273-TALK (8255)

Crisis Text
Line:  Text HOME to 741741

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?