Veterans Services

Who do I contact if I have questions concerning my Veterans Benefits payments, such as direct deposit account, etc.?

Contact the Department of Veteran Affairs at 1-888-GIBILL (1-888-442-4551) or Visit and go to 1.) Questions and Answers or go to your 2.) Wave Account (If you have not set one up, be sure to do so.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website at

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?